Panajachel Textile Fringe Bag
A bag as unique as you! This eye catching crossbody is made of high quality leather and features embroidery that comes from an upcycled huipil (a Mayan blouse). These huipils are woven on a back loom by female weavers and often take months to make. Each piece has a story woven throughout making it more than a bag, but also a conversation piece. Handcrafted in Panajachel, Guatemala.
- Crossbody measures approximately 8.5" width and 8.5" length
- Features adjustable strap for the perfect length
- Additional storage including one exterior zipper couch
- Sustainably sourced and produced
- Pairs beautifully with our Sydney Hat and Vintage Brown Hat Clip
- Made to last a lifetime