Vintage Embroidered Bag Strap in Midnight
Wear a piece of history and embrace your authentic self by carrying a bag that is as unique as you are! Each strap is crafted out of a vintage embroidered faja, a traditional Mayan belt, sewn into a genuine leather strap. Not only does each strap feature either a geometric or floral design, but they are reversible giving you the option to make a subtle change, showing off the black and white neutral embroidered strap.
Crafted in Panajachel, Guatemala by our artisan friends, Julian & Zoila
- Interior lined with fabric handwoven on a foot loom, showcasing the artistry and craftsmanship of traditional weaving techniques
- Features adjustable strap and wristlet; can be worn as a crossbody, wristlet or clutch
- Strap measures 35"-42"
- Geometric strap measures 2.5" W
- Floral strap measures 2" W
- Sustainably sourced and produced