Josefina Guatemalan Palm Hat
Josefina aka "Jo-Jo" is the hat that takes Desert Chic to a whole new level. With a long flat brim and lifeguard inspired crown this hat will be your go to hat for any outdoor event come wind, rain or especially shine! Cool Points: leather textile slider is made from up cycled Mayan textiles and looks like a bolero when the hat is laid to rest on your back. No two are the same . Think of this hat as made to order.
Sustainability looks good on YOU!
- Brim size - 10.5 cm / Crown Size - 10.5 cm
- Lined internally with 100% organic cotton
- Features a handcrafted leather chin strap
- features and up cycled textile fastener
- Sun protection UPF 50+
- Sustainably sourced and produced
- Find your perfect fit by going to our size guide
- Handcrafted by expert artisans in Panajachel, Guatemala ensuring fair wages and environmentally conscious materials.
Since our hats are hand-dyed and handcrafted, each hat is one of a kind and may differ slightly to the images shown making it as unique as you.